- To develop a group of young adults whose behavior is disciplined, professional, safety conscience and promote school spirit by creating enthusiasm, supporting athletic teams and programs on campus
- To promote teamwork, unity and trust between squad members.
- To emphase the ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct, integrity, respect and responsibility among the squad members.
- Cheerleaders will perform at all games including CIF playoffs and championship games for football and basketball teams, including the girl’s teams.
- Cheer squad members are expected to give 110% commitment and dedication to their squad, coaches and school. RBV cheerleaders are held to high standards.
Rebekah Craft (Head Coach)
Sonya McLin (JV Coach)
Charles Threatt (Advisor)
Mandatory Parent Meeting:
Cheer Tryout Week: